John Kundert's Naturist Legacy Inc. / Naturist
Legacy Park Scrapbook
Photo Gallery 31 (2012)
A variety of smaller construction and development projects
Several smaller but still important construction and development projects
kept volunteers busy at Naturist Legacy Park in 2012.
• I built small roofs and added side walls to the campground's
two central power distribution centres to keep rain from tripping the GFCI
receptacles (a problem in 2011).
These photographs were taken from May through September 2012. Please contact
me if you'd like to learn more about them. Click or tap to enlarge.
• Several members got together and prepaid enough of their membership
fees to purchase gravel for most of the park's roadways.
• I built a walkway from the road to the washroom building using
donated patio blocks.
• I and several other members built a new bocce court for the park.
It is twelve feet wide by sixty feet long.
• I designed and built a simple apparatus that one person could use
to swing the heavy pool cover off the splash deck and onto storage posts
near the fence (this task had previously required two people to accomplish).
• I and other volunteers added a new section to the privacy fence
located in the power line corridor. Other members took on the job of painting
the entire fence. The pleasant forest green colour was perfectly suited
for the location.
John Kundert's Naturist Legacy Inc. / Naturist Legacy Park Scrapbook
is relevant to Manitoba naturists, Manitoba naturism, Manitoba nudists
and Manitoba nudism. Naturism (also called nudism) is the practice of going
without clothing in social settings (generally in mixed-gender groups of
all ages) in the belief that doing so is beneficial.
Contact me | Disclaimer