Several smaller but still important construction and development projects kept volunteers busy at Naturist Legacy Park in 2012.
• I built small roofs and added side walls to the campground's two central power distribution centres to keep rain from tripping the GFCI receptacles (a problem in 2011).These photographs from my personal collection were taken from May through October 2012. Please contact me if you'd like to learn more about them. Click or tap to enlarge.
• Several members got together and prepaid enough of their membership fees to purchase gravel for most of the park's roadways.
• I built a walkway from the road to the washroom building using donated patio blocks.
• I and several other members built a new bocce court for the park. It is twelve feet wide by sixty feet long.
• I designed and built a simple apparatus that one person could use to swing the heavy pool cover off the splash deck and onto storage posts near the fence (this task had previously required two people to accomplish).
• I and other volunteers added a new section to the privacy fence located in the power line corridor. Other members took on the job of painting the entire fence. The pleasant forest green colour was perfectly suited for the location.