Photos of Naturist Legacy's early success
34. A variety of smaller construction and development projects
Several smaller but still important construction and development projects
kept volunteers busy at Naturist Legacy Park in 2012.
• I built small roofs and added side walls to the campground's
two central power distribution centres to keep rain from tripping the GFCI
receptacles (a problem in 2011).
• Several members got together and prepaid enough of their membership
fees to purchase gravel for most of the park's roadways.
• I built a walkway from the road to the washroom building using donated
• We erected a new flagpole that a member had made and donated.
• I and several other members built a new bocce court for the park.
It is twelve feet wide by sixty feet long.
• I designed and built a simple apparatus that one person could use
to swing the heavy pool cover off the splash deck and onto storage posts
near the fence (this task had previously required two people to accomplish).
• I and other volunteers added a new section to the privacy fence located
in the power line corridor. Other members took on the job of painting the
entire fence. The pleasant forest green colour was perfectly suited for
These photographs from my personal collection were taken from May through
October 2012. Please contact me
like to learn more about them. Minimum screen width of 1000px required.
Banner image © 2017 Google. Satellite image capture August 24, 2015.
Gate image © 2019 Google. Street View image capture October 2018.
"There is always another story, there is more than meets the eye" (W.H. Auden).