John Kundert's Naturist Legacy Park Scrapbook
Photo Gallery 10 (2011)
Naturist Legacy members tackle smaller development projects
Smaller development projects kept volunteers busy throughout the spring
and summer at Naturist Legacy Park.
• A member built a proper steel swing gate for the park entrance.
These photographs were taken in the spring and summer of 2011. Please contact
me if you'd like to learn more about them.
• Several of us joined together and finished clearing the campground
• A director who owned a tractor with a front-end loader used it
to dig up and relocate a large mound of earth from an uncleared seasonal
• Other members continued clearing and grooming the park's meadows.
Countless piles of brush and branches awaited collection in the fall for
• A member used his smaller tractor to clear a walking trail through
the bush and then covered it with pine needles that had been raked from
• A group of us collected the birch cordwood from the Hydro line
corridor and loaded it onto a customer's trailer (the sale of cordwood
was an important source of income during the early years of the park).
We later collected the remaining cordwood (mostly pine and poplar) and
stacked it for eventual sale.
• A new member couple graciously lent us their garden tractor equipped
with a boom-style weed sprayer which I used to begin eradicating poison
ivy from the park's meadows and paths. Care was taken to avoid harming
the beautiful lilies and other wildflowers that grew on the property.
<< Gallery 09 •
John Kundert's Naturist Legacy Park Scrapbook is relevant to Manitoba
naturists, Manitoba naturism, Manitoba nudists and Manitoba nudism.
Naturism (also called nudism) is the practice of going without clothing
in social settings (generally in mixed-gender groups of all ages) in the
belief that doing so is beneficial.
Contact me | Disclaimer